New to forum and sleds!

BigRy

Hello, just picked up my first ever sled. I bought a 2003 SXViper 700 ER with 119 original miles on it! Sled is currently being gone through in the shop, but should be ready to rip this week. I'm stoked about the sled and just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks! I can't wait to put it through it's paces. It was in near perfect shape until I got home with it and broke the windshield while backing it into my garage...Not to worry though, I immediately ordered a new tinted lower screen for her!

WOW! Great Find. Take care of her and she will give you some good years! How's the track, I would think it must have sat a lot. Any dry rot?

Well I ended up selling my srx 600, I'm going to go pick up an 02 viper today with 1380 miles on it!! Can't wait!
6c659485e40c635e27730ef8202ca8fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Track seems good, have not found any dry rot yet. Sled sat since 03, but in a climate controlled basement...

Oh I am! Any idea what the rear suspension should be set to for a guy who weighs 240? I felt like the track was rubbing when I took it out yesterday...

Back