Pro action tuning manual

SRXChris

ANy ideas where these are available for download or paper copy? My closest dealer doesn't carry them and struggling to find them online. I have the service manual but looking for the suspension manual that is referenced in the tuning video numerous times. I know there is a suspension set up page as well, but still would like a manual. Thanks you.

I have one I can send you. PM me your address and I will send it off to you. I cannot remember where I got mine. For some reason, I thought I got it from this site when I was a VIP member.

Hey! i'm also searching for the pro susp tuning manual.

4wealn: Do you still have a copy of it that you could send me? Struggling with the suspension on my venture 600

//Henrik

I found the 97-98 online. I'm not sure about posting the link, but it's the first thing on google when you search "yamaha pro action suspension tuning manual". It's a pdf.

Does anyone know where I could get a pdf copy of the Proaction Suspension Tuning Manual?
I do already have the video so any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Did every one really haved that proaction suspention manual? 97 shock details pictures and services , what psi nitrogen ski shocks and track shocks? No one finland doesnt know how wil been do that shock services repair to right way.. winter go a way

Did every one really haved that proaction suspention manual? 97 shock details, pictures and services , what psi nitrogen-pressure is in ski-shocks and track-shocks? No one finland doesnt know how been do that shockservices repair to right way.. winter will been over soon.. to wayting that obus

Back