Chassis Reinforcement kit....

YamiSwami

Does anyone have a link to share on where I could find a pair of red chassis support brackets? They mount on the tunnel about where your boots would line up and make the tunnel deck more ridged and add better grip to your boots.

I see skidoo and polaris crap all over but nothing for my vipers.

Please help..

Does anyone have a link to share on where I could find a pair of red chassis support brackets? They mount on the tunnel about where your boots would line up and make the tunnel deck more ridged and add better grip to your boots.

I see skidoo and polaris crap all over but nothing for my vipers.

Please help..
They only made them in blue and black. I have some viper accessories if you are looking for stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have go to a sled dismantler in NH and there is a blue 03 viper that is sitting there engine is all apart and filled with water but it has the blue tunnel reinforcements on it. I could ask what they would sell them for next time I'm here. What are they worth

I have go to a sled dismantler in NH and there is a blue 03 viper that is sitting there engine is all apart and filled with water but it has the blue tunnel reinforcements on it. I could ask what they would sell them for next time I'm here. What are they worth

** YES!!!please do that and let me know.

Back