power inc pipes

slim

Just bought a set of pipes for 01 sxr 700, they were off a 97 sx 700. I haven't seen pipes like these because stingers are up further on pipe, and not at the ends. Just wandering if anybody has specs on clutching and jetting.??
Riding in Ontario. We need more snow!!

thanks ekimsx600 i think your right hard to tell when there not on the sled any ideal how to get the pictures with them instructions and how they will work.

Last edited:
Clutch em to run at 8100 rpm...no higher. I think there is install & jetting info on the tech pages for those pipes.

jetting sounds a little lean for ont weather from the spec sheets here. any suggestions on jetting. thanks turk for cluthing info.

Slim, start at the recommended jetting and adjust it yourself from there. With a couple of tries, Im sure you could get it spot on.

Slim,
I run mine at 148.8, 148.8 and 150.5
It's a little rich but better safe than sorry
PI's jetting recomendation is a little lean if you ask me.
Start fat and dial back.

thanks bichof going to try 147.5 148.3 148.3 from a good soruce says he got it from turk not sure if its the same turk but whats the posibility.

Last edited:
Did u want to borrow a little of our snow. We had a good 4', some places 5', until the warm weather and now it's down to approx 3'. bush trail riding is excelent and the trails are mint. just got another 4" yesterday.
Thunder Bay

pipes

Hey Slim, sounds like those pipes would make a sled fast even with a Pot Belly on it :WayCool: ;)!

Back