boss seat ?

Lester

I have a question for those who have a Boss seat on there SRX.Im thinking of getting one is it worth the money? i love my SRXs so dont plan on getting rid of them.I have old worn out knees and sitting higher would be a benefit.

Just baught one a few months ago...
After 200 miles I can tell you YES!!!!!!!
It's very worth it!!!!

Attachments

• received_2585607928155604.jpg
    received_2585607928155604.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 35
I get why people buy them, but the looks of them are not for me...

Agreed, though the style did aventually grow on me...
It was this or upgrade to a newer style sled, as my back and knees could no longer tolerate the outdated ergonomics....I m happy with my desicion...

Boss Seat

I have one that I would be willing to sell. I really liked it and it did save my knees. You do have to be a experienced rider because it does raise the center of gravity. The only thing that I didn't like was that the sled was a lot colder. I ride a Nytro XTX now so I was thinking of putting the seat EBay.

I purchased a boss seat for my 2004 sx viper s. I like the seat. Much better on your knees. Looks good more storage. Not really fond of the Velcro in the back to hold it down. However it dose work. It positions you higher on the sled. You may find it a bit harder to turn. It requires a bit more body English. Also it exposes you to the wind more. Available with or without taillight. I had the original sx viper s seat which is much softer than the original viper seat. I have had both and I prefer the softer seat. So I ordered the softer boss seat as well. I am happy I did. Hope this helps.

apex.jpg

I liked my SRX Boss seat so much that I pressured Boss into making me the same style seat for my Apex...I got the prototype and I am pretty sure its the only SRX style flat top Apex seat they ever made

thanks for all the input.I have one more ? which foam did you go with?I had a 2011 X-fire with a boss seat and it was hard,bought it used so never new what foam it had.

some really nice looking sleds side show bob,looks like you have a riser on your srx...I have gone the 4 stroke route already,06 attack,then 2010 nytro with ulmer turbo,just love 2 strokes so I picked up a couple srxs end of last year.I love those triple triples!!!!

Boss Seat

I have one that I would be willing to sell. I really liked it and it did save my knees. You do have to be a experienced rider because it does raise the center of gravity. The only thing that I didn't like was that the sled was a lot colder. I ride a Nytro XTX now so I was thinking of putting the seat EBay.
I know this is an old post, but do you happen to have the boss seat or did you sell it? I'm looking for one for an old Mountain Max and I think it will fit.

Back