Dont waste your money on bushing kit

Yamitriple

I bought a spi bushing kit for the front of my srx 700 and it is way out to lunch. Poor quality and most of what is in the kit is useless. The 2 radius arms that connect to the trailing arm in the front are the only usuable bushings, but the metal sleeve in the center is barely big enough to fit on the bolt. The ski spindle bushings are 2 small and have a ton of slop in the ski, dont waste your time. Unfortunately I think the only option for this is OEM which is quite expensive for the entire front end. This is the kit for proaction sleds on ebay.

Figured I'd make a thread so other people know as I couldn't find one on this kit. I also bought the rear suspension kit aswell and hoping for better luck but if not I'll post about that aswell.

Thanks for the warning. I was just looking at the spi kit for my sled. Looks like a deal but if it's as bad as you say I'll probably just spend the coin on oem.

Thanks for the warning. I was just looking at the spi kit for my sled. Looks like a deal but if it's as bad as you say I'll probably just spend the coin on oem.

Part of it is usuable but the quality is poor, most of the kit is useless. Some of it I dont think is even for a yamaha. OEM is the way to go. The rear skid kit I got is going in this weekend. Hopefully that goes better. It looks a lot better.

Back