Service Manual

stugny

Where can I get a good service manual for my 1997 Vmax 500 XT. I ordered one online and the specifications are not matching up with the stock specs here so I don't trust it.

you are talking the specs in the tec pages right?

we do have that manual but they are only availible for vip members.

Will do that but my only concern is I already paid for a manual and this it what is is showing for my 97 Vmax 500 but in the tech pages on here it shows something different??? I am referring to secondary angle. One says 80 the other says 40?
Clutch3.PNGclutch1.PNGClutch 2.PNG

Last edited:
Will do that but my only concern is I already paid for a manual and this it what is is showing for my 97 Vmax 500 but in the tech pages on here it shows something different??? I am referring to secondary angle. One says 80 the other says 40?
View attachment 66036View attachment 66035View attachment 66034

I see what you are talking about , the preset twist in your book is not the same as what my charts show. 80 deg verse 40 deg. My Tech update manual says 80. I will look in the PDF manual and post.

Thank you, I am assuming it is 80 as my secondary has never been off and the outside was set at 6. Just want to be sure as I have all new springs coming.

Back