Polaris m10 into a 99 vmax deluxe 700

rich1374670x

I was able to find a m10 from a 02 polaris edge chassis. I have been doing more research on the install, the more I do the more I am second guessing the install. Does anyone have first hand experience installing one? I have been on the fast site and seen the "kit." It has a really weird mount for the front arm. Is the mount for the front arm the same where it would be on the pro action? It is just done for ease of removal? Does the rear mount measure down from the top of the tunnel the same as the front stock hole? I have also seen two different measurements for center to center of the torque arms, 25.5 and 25.55? Any help would be appreciated, just want to measure twice and drill once...

Thanks, through your experience are certain models more susceptible to hitting than others?

Not really. It’s about the drivers or if you ever want to go to extroverts it would hit in stock hole for sure. I usually push it back for a better approach angle and not so hard on top speed loss.

Not really. It’s about the drivers or if you ever want to go to extroverts it would hit in stock hole for sure. I usually push it back for a better approach angle and not so hard on top speed loss.

Thoughts on the relocation kit.

Back