He turns 12 and gets his permit this fall

SRX cooler hose adapter???

Will this work???
I would not recommend that unless it is the dame metal as the rest of the coolant system, dissimilar metals supposedly cause corrosion in such a system. I bought pladtic ones suited for oil and coolant real cheap on ebay.

Can you give me a link for those adapters you bought? What size rivets did you use to mount the cooler?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352754680959 not sure about the size of the rivets, but they seem pretty generic to me. The size of the adapter is 25 mm or 1 inch to 19-20 mm or 0,75 inch
Im sure you can find these closer to you. Had to shorten the ends alittle to make them fit, but once that is done, everyting fits like a glove, and the stock hose clamps can be used.

rivits are usually 3/16" stavex rivits. i get mine at one of the local bolt companies as i tend to use them on everything.

Awesome buddy. Thank you for the help. 😊 I have to post a thread in the general section to ask about a usi ski mount kit as I had to order a wider mount kit

I'm going to put the rear cooler on next fall.

I'm having issues with it launching. It just doesn't have the get up and go. Does this sled use a 89L belt? There is a 8CR belt on it that is worn quite badly. The belt is sitting at least 1/2 inch down in the secondary. The USI skis and bergstrom triple points was a big upgrade over the stock steel skis

Yes, it uses a 89L belt. The wrong belt and sitting that low in the secondary will affect it. The belt is supposed to be flush with the secondary sheaves to give you the best launch. You have serviced the clutches too right?

Yes I took the primary apart to check it out. I bought a new primary spring for it just because the original is old.

I put a 47/41 helix on it with a green tabbed yamaha spring. I was thinking this thing would be pretty quick out the hole for a 500 twin.

Here is the picture of the belt. I don't know what sled this belt goes on but it's the wrong belt for this sled It takes an 89L belt. This has to be the reason it has no zip out the hole.??????

Attachments

• 20211229_024950_copy_3628x1717_1.jpg
    20211229_024950_copy_3628x1717_1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Back