SX CDI to an 01 SRX?

Vmax4creed

VIP Member
Will a SX Cdi plug into the wiring harness of an 01 SRX ? Or is a jumper harness required to be built has anyone ran this.

There will be challenges I think, a 01 harness differs from a 98, I also think it may have more connectors, because the electrical system has been updated to 360 deg firing, 300w magneto, switches for both thumb and handwarmer.
A jumper harness would be required I think, even then there will be some trial and error to keep the light codes from the diagnostic system off. Do you have a picture of that motor? Sounds awesome, what kind of pipes, and how much hp at which rpm?

Last edited:
There will be challenges I think, a 01 harness differs from a 98, I also think it may have more connectors, because the electrical system has been updated to 360 deg firing, 300w magneto, switches for both thumb and handwarmer.
A jumper harness would be required I think, even then there will be some trial and error to keep the light codes from the diagnostic system off. Do you have a picture of that motor? Sounds awesome, what kind of pipes, and how much hp at which rpm?
Pipes look like modified Benders to me i know he said it was 9200 rpm, but no idea on power I think Price full ps are around 255 ish, if i could get 210-215 on pump gas i would be very pleased. Have to get the wiring & the comp ratio figured & go from there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813-180043_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813-180043_Facebook.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 10

Back