2001 700 SXR Want to change to longer skid

01sxr700

VIP Member
I want to long track a 700sxr to a 144. Can someone recommend a different skid for us to use. I heard some of the Skidoo skids work good. Woild be nice to get the measurement for mounting also.

I want to long track a 700sxr to a 144. Can someone recommend a different skid for us to use. I heard some of the Skidoo skids work good. Woild be nice to get the measurement for mounting also.

There are all kinds of guys that mounted them into 121" , finding a longer version might be a chore. Wish I could tell you the mounting points are the same but I dont believe they are.

Actually I don't want a proaction skid, I know a lot of guys have put in Skidoo and Polaris skids. I would just like some recommendations as to what would be the best and also need the measurements for mounting in relation to the drive axle. I actually have a 144" in it now that won't work properly with rail extension and skid moved back for the same approach angle as the mountain sleds. I just always wants to trench. My sons mtn viper just crawls up on the snow and mine just trenches.

Back