2003 Viper Front Shocks

skiptomylou

'03 Viper ER with the stock front shocks, I seem to recall someone on an old build thread adding different springs off either a Skidoo or Polaris to stiffen up the front.
Any recommendations?
20211116_112947_resized.jpg

i do not remeber hearing about that mod. i do know the olins had a stiffer spring than the stock shocks.

i do not remeber hearing about that mod. i do know the olins had a stiffer spring than the stock shocks.

Ideally I'd like to go the Ohlins route for the simplicity of the install, just can't seem to locate a pair.
I scanned back through the old viper build threads and can't seem to locate it, must be losing my mind lol.

i got lucky with the set i have as they came off of a viper s but i did buy them almost 15 years ago when they where rare, not unobtainium like they are now.

I am looking for stiffer shocks for my viper as well with no results. On an unrelated note, how did you go about that seat swap? Im 6'4" and after 200 miles this weekend my back is killing me from the height of the stock seat.

there is a post on here about a seat wedge a member built for his sled to raise up the seat. there is also the mountain mod seats/boss seats from back in the day if you can find them.

Back