Coolant airlock need help

Shawnyxtc600

Sorry I am posting alot here. But anyway I trie both bleed screws and always seems to be a ton of pressure. Coolant shoots up loke crazy. Put the screw back in and let run for a while and even a small drive and no hoses get warm. Jist the motor gets super hot. The water pump cant be gone if theres lots of pressure? Why am inhave such hard tome with the air lock...

Sorry I am posting alot here. But anyway I trie both bleed screws and always seems to be a ton of pressure. Coolant shoots up loke crazy. Put the screw back in and let run for a while and even a small drive and no hoses get warm. Jist the motor gets super hot. The water pump cant be gone if theres lots of pressure? Why am inhave such hard tome with the air lock...
Also the holding bottle goes from full to empty sometomes and steams etc. Bubbles too

These are so easy to bleed. Leave the sled flat with the bleed screw out. Fill at the in-line main rad cap until you see coolant coming out of the bleed screw. Install bleed screw. Finish filling. Done.
Therefore, I'm thinking something else may be wrong, seems like the engine is putting pressure into the cooling system.

Back