what am I doing wrong bleeding coolant vmax 700

vdubracer33

had to pull the motor to get to an oil line under it and replaced oil pump. I can't seem to bleed the thing! I have it on a snowbank so front is higher than the back. motor feels like it gets really hot pretty quick, so I don't leave it running for a long time. Have not had a stasy streem of coolant out of the front bleeder in 2 days! Am I doing it backwards? Do I need front up for rear bleeder and opposite for front bleeder?

had to pull the motor to get to an oil line under it and replaced oil pump. I can't seem to bleed the thing! I have it on a snowbank so front is higher than the back. motor feels like it gets really hot pretty quick, so I don't leave it running for a long time. Have not had a stasy streem of coolant out of the front bleeder in 2 days! Am I doing it backwards? Do I need front up for rear bleeder and opposite for front bleeder?
Inside the trunk are a couple nuts that hold the seat on. Remove them and raise the seat up or take it right off. This will give you access to the bleed screw on top of the rear heat exchanger. Remove it and fill the cooling system until a steady stream of coolant comes out. The sled can be sitting flat or you can raise the rear slightly. Put the screw back in and top up.

Last edited:
Inside the truck are a couple nuts that hold the seat on. Remove them and raise the seat up or take it right off. This will give you access to the bleed screw on top of the rear heat exchanger. Remove it and fill the cooling system until a steady stream of coolant comes out. The sled can be sitting flat or you can raise the rear slightly. Put the screw back in and top up.
I have access to both bleed screws. seems like nothing is working

Back