99' vmax 700 deluxe

Frankie6972

Hello all, so my sled being delivered tomorrow. I have a member who is willing to sell me 2 rear shocks from his Viper. Does anyone know what year and model Viper is interchangeable with my 99 vmax? Will sxr and srx front shocks fit my sled. I'm confused with which Viper shocks will fit mine. Why Yamaha would not put rebuildable shocks on the 99 is beyond me. Thanks everyone. Now I will continue to watch shit show in Ottawa Canada, crazy times happening right this min.

Hello all, so my sled being delivered tomorrow. I have a member who is willing to sell me 2 rear shocks from his Viper. Does anyone know what year and model Viper is interchangeable with my 99 vmax? Will sxr and srx front shocks fit my sled. I'm confused with which Viper shocks will fit mine. Why Yamaha would not put rebuildable shocks on the 99 is beyond me. Thanks everyone. Now I will continue to watch shit show in Ottawa Canada, crazy times happening right this min.
They all interchange because they are all long travel.
Yamaha didn't put rebuildable on everything because of costs.
And actually the non rebuildable hydraulic rode quite decent.
The show in Ottawa could quickly be resolved if that immature prime minister would step down.

They all interchange because they are all long travel.
Yamaha didn't put rebuildable on everything because of costs.
And actually the non rebuildable hydraulic rode quite decent.
The show in Ottawa could quickly be resolved if that immature prime minister would step down.
Yes I agree 100 percent, trudeau needs to leave, insane what he has and continues to do. So sxr and srx Viper interchangeable awesome, and what years was it? 2000-2001? Thank you

SX and Srx are short travel.
Mountain max is mid travel.
All others are long travel
This includes sleds from 1997 to 2004

Thank you, do.also know the length on the front shocks on 99 vmax 700 deluxe? There is a pair off a viper 17" eye to eye. Thanks

Back