Just looking for info

Lucky dog

Hey I’m from northern Maine great place for sledding we are thinking of moving to Minnesota (relocate for my work). Just wondering if anyone from their or around the area of Grand Rapids could tell me about how the winters are out their and trails. Any info would be great I have seen some trail maps online and looks like their is plenty of trails. Biggest snow fall I have seen up hear in Maine (aroostook county) is around 25-30 inches out of one storm. And I ride a 02 sx viper.

I live in Wisconsin and it should be same as here. It’s hit and miss on weather but we usually ride 2 months out of the year. Northern MN can be awesome like the UP of Michigan and that’s the perk about living in MN you have tons of snow in the states surrounding you.

I live in Wisconsin and it should be same as here. It’s hit and miss on weather but we usually ride 2 months out of the year. Northern MN can be awesome like the UP of Michigan and that’s the perk about living in MN you have tons of snow in the states surrounding you.
Thanks for the info. Hear in Maine depending on the snow fall we can ride from December to early April or even mid April. This year not as good as past but still good.

I’m about an hour south of GR. Most years we get decent enough snow to get a couple months in from the house. Snow usually starts in December sometime and most years we can ride into March somewhere in the state. Typically the further north you get the better the snow.

I’m about an hour south of GR. Most years we get decent enough snow to get a couple months in from the house. Snow usually starts in December sometime and most years we can ride into March somewhere in the state. Typically the further north you get the better the snow.
Thanks for the info. How do the snowmobile clubs do out their on the trail systems. As I only really trail ride. Hear in Maine they do a great job but some towns and clubs slack a little bit. But all in all they do a great job.

Back