enticer/ovation exh

Maim

Super Moderator
has any one tried to put the stock exh from an ovation onto an enticer II? my exh is rotten and oe is discontinued. aaen ovation pipe fits in place but jetting could be an issue if i use it as it is already hard to get jets for these sleds.

lol about to invest the $500.00 and find out.

i do know all the et300-340-400 up to 91 are the same pipe as the part # is the same. i did find a used one of those when i needed one.

Main, I ran my et340 on my et410 with no issues. This was the old style sled. The OV exhaust will run no problem on the 410...and I think they are the same shape...

Do you have an OV pipe?? Wanna sell it lol??? My son would loose his mind lol.

lol the ovation pipe i have is the aeen one. willing to trade it for stock exh from an ovation.

i still have it. let me get to the sled to see if the ovation stock exh i have works on it. never even been ran on a sled.

I have an Ovation stock pipe around. The 410 is going to be a bit different inside. I know the 340 and 400 were slightly different. I have a 400 pipe that’s a little holey. But anyway you’re probably too far away for it to be sensible.

Speaking of which, what all differences are there on the 410 motor conpared to the 400? Nicasil and ducting? Do the cyls have a bit more fin area? The 400s tended to run awfully hot.

well running the ovation stock pipe with no issues so far. still have the aaen on the shelf.

the et400 and et410 are the same motor as i got into trying to find pistons to rebuild one this winter. pistons and gaskets are the same between the 400 and 410 and there are no oversize ones left at all from any manufacurer.

well running the ovation stock pipe with no issues so far. still have the aaen on the shelf.

the et400 and et410 are the same motor as i got into trying to find pistons to rebuild one this winter. pistons and gaskets are the same between the 400 and 410 and there are no oversize ones left at all from any manufacurer.

I just got some oversize. Wonder if they’re going to be obsolete soon.

I haven’t had a 400 and 410 side by side yet, but there are some differences.

i have. with the plastics off of the motor, they look exactly the same. only differences between the 2 are the intakes and exh that bolt to the engine.

Far as I can tell there are differences in the oil pump, pump drive, PTO seal, shrouds, recoil housing, heads, cylinders, and cooling fins. I will try and do a substantial comparison when I can get my hands on a 410 motor. It’s nice to have that bit of extra power on the trappers!

Back