All three to 04 SX Viper 700 triple inner chain case removal

Hello everyone I've been trying for the last while off and on over 3 years to get the interchange case off my Viper.
I have every bolt that I can find every snap clip removed, and the tension off the track and it will not budge.
Everything but the parking brake is disassembled and I'm an idiot I forgot to take pictures as I was going LOL.
Any advice on what could be my next step?

Remove parking brake
Remove chaincase cover 4 bolts
Remove upper gear bolt
Remove lower gear bolt
Slide both gears and chain off as one unit
Make sure track is loosened
Remove 3 bolts that hold chaincase to frame
Slide chaincase off.

Remove parking brake
Remove chaincase cover 4 bolts
Remove upper gear bolt
Remove lower gear bolt
Slide both gears and chain off as one unit
Make sure track is loosened
Remove 3 bolts that hold chaincase to frame
Slide chaincase off.
Three hold it to the tunnel, and one holds it to the frame reinforcement top front corner.
If it still doesn't want to move, sometimes you have to remove airbox so that you can tap on the brake hub while at the same time pulling chaincase.
Helps to have two people for that.

Thanks guys and I meant 2003 not all three hahah, I have everything that I could get loose loose and I might have to tap on the inside out is there another bolt besides the two of that hold the removable piece of the frame support holding it on? I've checked all over and cannot find any more. The only thing that I have not removed is the parking brake levers with the springs please tell me I don't have to move that because I've been reading that it's complete torture to get it back on.

You do have to remove it.
Take a bunch of pictures of it before you take it apart, and reference them when going back together.
Its not that bad. I will help you if needed.
You have the track loose, right?

Dang it so that's what's holding on okay I have to take a lot of pictures next time I going to shed, and I have to get pictures of how the reverse goes together hahaha, I was stund and didn't take pictures when I started

Take a bunch of pictures of it before you take it apart, and reference them when going back together.
Yes I have the track loose all the way but it doesn't feel like it I got the tensioners loosened all the way that I can I'm going to have to move the axle I think, and I'll have to take pictures, I was afraid I'd have to take it off haha, ok and is there a nut or something on the inner side of the frame on the chain case side of the jack shaft??

Once your track tensioners are loose, you also have to loosen the outside big nut on the big rear wheel, which is the rear axel nut. That will let the track go loose. No nut between chaincase and frame…

Once your track tensioners are loose, you also have to loosen the outside big nut on the big rear wheel, which is the rear axel nut. That will let the track go loose. No nut between chaincase and frame…
Thank you, I'll be going out maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, worst birthday ever I'm in bed and I hear the pump that we have in the house going nuts and I hear water rushing my mother is in her sewing room yes I live with my mother, ignoring everything and come find out the line going into her toilet the plastic nut broke in half, had to drive an hour to the next town Church three different hardware stores to get one come back change it and then I had to go help someone that went through the ice.
Not fun, and people see ice and think, it's ice, it's safe...... It just froze over 2 nights ago....

Do you have a picture on what it is suspended look like I took my apart and don’t know how it goes bake together.

i usually use the parts fiche pics on port yamaha's site for reassembling things i forgot how they where.

Back