95 ovation 340 w/ e start rare?value?

pfTV rides

I listed my low mileage ovation 340 for sale and overnight have 50 responses from $200 to $1000.

I'm trying to figure out why when listing my sleds everyone only hit me up for this ovation. I'm feeling like by the way people are acting they are trying to rip me off. Since I can't find but a few for sale and even fewer sold historically with what they sold for. Im curious if anyone knows why they are so popular and what the going rate is on ovations? I appreciate any help.

I was going to take a few hundred for it. But the responses and how people act have me questioning why so many people want this model.

they are the perfect beginner/kid sled. heck, seen it predecessor (et340) still going for $2000 or better around my area still. no one makes anything in that size/power rating any more.

That ovation has to be worth 2/3 grand I see kids sleds going for over 3k & they are not even real snowmobiles. Especially one with electric start & reverse.

That ovation has to be worth 2/3 grand I see kids sleds going for over 3k & they are not even real snowmobiles. Especially one with electric start & reverse.
I had a local shop in upper peninsula offer me basically my asking in trade in value and tell me they'd basically buff out the cosmetics and put it on their floor for that. I didn't believe they could get that much but they have a 94 Polaris wide track for 3k so I guess people buy certain sleds for the right price. Just is waiting game like anything of value.

Back