Power Incorporated 700sx triple pipe primary spring question.

doolife800

I've got power Incorporated triple pipes with the external stingers on my 700sx now for 20,000 miles. Would like to replace the primary spring before it fails. Have no idea what spring it is. Wondering if anybody knew or had the setup sheet for those pipes to help me identify what spring I need. I believe it's all black. Thanks

Thanks murder, I believe those may be for the internal baffled or whatever they are when they're not the external stinger like mine. Mine run 8400 RPM for max horsepower. I've read that the other type runs 8100 approximately like those instructions describe. It just occurred to me I bought these from Yamaha! They were the only pipes Yamaha would warranty the sled if you ran them.! But that PDF file may be getting me one step closer.

Thanks again murder, awesome information! Maybe I'm dreaming that I used a special spring. I'll check my full service manual to see what stock is. I swear I remember getting a spare one or a replacement one and it was special but that was a lot of years ago! Also I have a thunder shift kit for ramps. And that works great also. These forums are awesome.

I use that 89L setup for my SX and love it, I use a Yamaha W/S/W and run 8600 rpm with Bender pipes

Back