NYTRO XTX windshield help

fishnhunts.on

Hi everyone, new to the forum old hat on the snowmobile trail.

Hoping someone here can help with this. I have aScreenshot_20230213-154111_Instagram.jpg 2009 Nytro XTX, 2 of them actually. My daughter was recently out riding and managed to come back with a broken windshield (Grrrr). Initially I thought no big deal we will just get a replacement. Well that was a couple months ago now and after much searching I cannot for the life of me find the correct windshield, which led me here in the hopes someone could help. So I've discovered so far that there are atleast 4 different windshields that were available for this sled. For lack of the correct terminology a low, medium, tall and extra tall. Both my nytros have them same windshield so I thought they were the norm, both bought separately both bought used, and same windshield. I can find all the sizes except for the tall which is I believe what I need (see pic). I am now beginning to wonder if maybe these windshields are for another model but work well with the nytro or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated to make sense of this.
Thanks

you might want to try over on the 4 stroke side in the fx nitro section on ty4stroke.com for better answers.

Back