Loaded 8BU-10s

TheFridge

Currently running WWW primary spring, 4.5g in middle and 4.5g in tip in 8bu10s, coupled to 51/43 helix and green secondary. Sled is quick, much faster then my stock apex. Issue I’m having is that at top speed I’m sitting around 8700rpms, would like to bring it down. Is there an adjustable after market weight that has a similar profile as the 8bus?

Currently running WWW primary spring, 4.5g in middle and 4.5g in tip in 8bu10s, coupled to 51/43 helix and green secondary. Sled is quick, much faster then my stock apex. Issue I’m having is that at top speed I’m sitting around 8700rpms, would like to bring it down. Is there an adjustable after market weight that has a similar profile as the 8bus?
Full Power Performance has what your asking about, however you might want to try tuning in your 8bus with more tip weight these FPP weights will run you 300us

Hauck powersports has rivets that are a gram heavier. You won't need much, you're just at the top range of the sweet spot of max power 8500-8700

no shims in the primary? What is your wrap on the green spring? Like said hauck has 5 and 5.5 gram bolts.

Back