SAD TIMES

TOM NELSON

After 37 years of being a loyal Yamaha owner, I am truly displeased with their decision to exit the market.
What happened to the Yamaha innovation? (ie Phazer, Vmax, Vmax SX, 4 strokes and the big boy Sidewinder)
Did Yamaha run out of engineering ideas? Have they made too many pianos and left us out in the cold?
I most likely will never buy a Ski-Doo (Ski-Don't) or Polaris (Pull off lake and repair in summer). Will have to consider Artic Cat.
For the last several years Yamaha has sold out the upcoming model year in two days. That is a large purchase($16-$20K) which
when on a budget requires more time. Now there will be an additional consideration, do I purchase an obsolete 2025 sled ?

After 37 years of being a loyal Yamaha owner, I am truly displeased with their decision to exit the market.
What happened to the Yamaha innovation? (ie Phazer, Vmax, Vmax SX, 4 strokes and the big boy Sidewinder)
Did Yamaha run out of engineering ideas? Have they made too many pianos and left us out in the cold?
I most likely will never buy a Ski-Doo (Ski-Don't) or Polaris (Pull off lake and repair in summer). Will have to consider Artic Cat.
For the last several years Yamaha has sold out the upcoming model year in two days. That is a large purchase($16-$20K) which
when on a budget requires more time. Now there will be an additional consideration, do I purchase an obsolete 2025 sled ?
If you can afford it why not? Cat will still have parts. I am also very disappointed on how they turned their backs on us.

Back