Can Am Outlander -Must have Accessories

harveyblake

Hey everyone.

I am in the middle of purchasing a new Can Am and have not bought a new bike in a decade. A lot has changed since I bought my 2007 Grizzly 700!

Anyways, I got a new Can Am 850 and have never had the racks like they have. All I know is that you buy stuff to add on to them.

So, with that in mind, and with everything else, what are the "Cannot live without" accessories you have on your Can Am ATVs for hunting?

The gun boot is the obvious one, and skid plates too. What else does a guy need?

Hey everyone.

I am in the middle of purchasing a new Can Am and have not bought a new bike in a decade. A lot has changed since I bought my 2007 Grizzly 700!

Anyways, I got a new Can Am 850 and have never had the racks like they have. All I know is that you buy stuff to add on to them.

So, with that in mind, and with everything else, what are the "Cannot live without" accessories you have on your Can Am ATVs for hunting?

The gun boot is the obvious one, and skid plates too. What else does a guy need can-am accessories?
thanks in advance for any help

for me it is winch, axe mount and wind sheild. heated grips are good too but i always use the other stuff almost every ride.

Back