1984 VMAX 540H Full Nut and bolt restoration

Vmaximizer

I am currently doing a full nut and bolt restoration of a 1984 VMAX 540. Finding parts has been an extreme challenge, but I am getting close to finding everything I need to complete it. That being said I just received a call from the crank shop today and I am requiring 2 pieces to complete the crankshaft rebuild.
Part #1 - 8U9-11651-00 Connecting Rod
Part #2 - 8U9-11412-00 PTO end Crank Shaft Component
If you have worked on one of these late VMAX 540's lately you will see that for some reason it is falling off of the aftermarket parts lists.
If anyone has or knows where to source these parts, your input would be greatly appreciated.

I am currently doing a full nut and bolt restoration of a 1984 VMAX 540. Finding parts has been an extreme challenge, but I am getting close to finding everything I need to complete it. That being said I just received a call from the crank shop today and I am requiring 2 pieces to complete the crankshaft rebuild.
Part #1 - 8U9-11651-00 Connecting Rod
Part #2 - 8U9-11412-00 PTO end Crank Shaft Component
If you have worked on one of these late VMAX 540's lately you will see that for some reason it is falling off of the aftermarket parts lists.
If anyone has or knows where to source these parts, your input would be greatly appreciated.
Oh those are gonna be some hard parts to find. Where are you located? I have a few contacts I could probably send you.

PM me your contact info and I will ask a friend in Northern AB. I just bought this restored 95 VMAX-4 from him and he may have some parts. I'll put him in touch with you if he does.

004.jpg

Last edited:

Back