Check out my Yama-doodle!!!

Allvipedup

This is our 98 pound Yama-doodle...LOL and my wife, Kelly. He's actually a 18 month old Goldendoodle, which is a Golden/retreiver/Standard Poodle mix. He's the best! Just like having your own miniture (relatively speaking) Polar Bear. His name is Sullivan Arthur T-Bow-wow aka, Sully. What do you think?

Attachments

• Re sully.JPG
    Re sully.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 24

Allvipedup said:
This is our 98 pound Yama-doodle...LOL and my wife, Kelly. He's actually a 18 month old Goldendoodle, which is a Golden/retreiver/Standard Poodle mix. He's the best! Just like having your own miniture (relatively speaking) Polar Bear. His name is Sullivan Arthur T-Bow-wow aka, Sully. What do you think?

Cool dog... damn he is a big dog for 18 months. Better keep him fed or a sofa may come up missing ;)!

Where did you get the dog from. I have been considering getting one of those for my father. They like my lab but he sheds alot.

We got him from Kris Fry (she) in Sardinia, Ohio at Hardly Able Stables. Go to www.Goldendoodles.com and click on breeders. There will be a bunch listed all over North America....Hardly Able Stables is in there. I got to warn you though they are pricey...1000-2500 bucks! They're the "in" dog to have now. Labradoodles are too! We didn't know that at the time we got him. We saw one after we lost our Cockapoo, Sam and had to have one. We used some of our wedding money to get him. Sully has been one of the best dogs I've ever had, not to take anything away from our Cody dog...Lab/Shepard mix.

Man I bet the poodle didn't feel so well when the big golden retreiver got done with her. I've never seen that cross before, kinda cool.

Well, I bet you that would be funny if it was a Golden and a minature Poodle, but he's from a Standard Poodle, which are 70-120 lbs. so it was a good matchup. It's real funny when Sully tries to hump his cousin...the 15 pound Jack Russell...LMAO

Cool dog...he's a smallen...LOL. I'm guessing 145-160 pounder you got there. Is that an English Mastiff? Looks like you could definately saddle him up and let your son play Lone Ranger.

Allvipedup said:
Cool dog...he's a smallen...LOL. I'm guessing 145-160 pounder you got there. Is that an English Mastiff? Looks like you could definately saddle him up and let your son play Lone Ranger.

He did weigh 248 lbs but we got him down to 238 lbs now.He is a 4 year old english mastiff.

Back