Windshield Id Sticker Info!!!!!

want one but...white wont really show on a yellow windsheild. and blue would look gay on a red and yellow sled. sorry guys wont be seeing a sticker on mine ont he trails to tell that im from the site.

lol, harry ballzonya, that would look great on the sled. Yea those look nice, probably have to get one. ;)!

Canadian Orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL CANADIAN ORDERS
1. PLEASE USE A UNITED STATES MONEY ORDER
2.IF YOU ARE PAYING BY CHECK FROM A CANADIAN BANK ACCOUNT BE ADVISED THAT THE PRICE IS 22.00$,the reason why is i can not cash a personal check from a canadian bank account,it can only be deposited to my account,in which my bank charges a 4.00$ fee.
any questions,please feel fre to pm me.
thanks, john

Hey John, I finally got those stickers on my sled aweek ago. To bad you werent making these back then owell. The color is perfect matches all the other orange on my sled great. Anyways heres a pic sorry there wasnt goo lighting.

Attachments

• Windy.jpg
    Windy.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 35
Yx That Does Look, Killer I Am Really Glad The Color Matched Your Accessories,was A Little Concerned.but Now I Know That It Match's I Can Re-order More Of The Same Color,if I Need To Thanks....

support ty

hey guts just wondering if you would get mad if i put one on my cat ya its a cat but at least it aint green toooo good of a deal to pass up i also want to put one on tow rig so mr sled what do ya think????? :rocks:

Back