Bender triples----what rpm do they operate at

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
I'm trying to fine tune a buds V Max and would like to know what the peak rpm these Bender pipes run at.He never got the tuning sheet with the pipes when he bought them,second hand,and I cant get the pdf file in the tech section to open for me.In case theres a difference at present he still has the stock head gasket but is planning to do the mod eventually.Thanks.

with turks help my set up 2000 sxr 700 bender pipes advantage roller v force reeds and spacers primary 8ch weights out of a 98 sx 700 stk rivet location (going to try different rivet's) green silver green spring 15 mm rollers engagment 4200 shift out 8700 secondary 47/41 helix green spring 70 deg wrap im going to try mabye dropping a tooth and 60 deg wrap with this set up it pulls hard right up to 100 mph

yes, 85-8700, and i, too, like the 89Ls. tach may read a bit higher than actual...quite common to read 125rpm high i'm told. i once saw a dyno sheet of a '98 XTC with Bender pipes and porting...i think it may have been from TY. anyone remember this? anyone know if it can still be found? it showed about 143hp and i think the peak HP rpm was about 8450 actual.

Back