Daughter and me

LOL I had the same prob with my 4 year old, he kept saying make it go faster dad!! Now that the trip is over he wants to know when we will be getting a bigger trailer so that his new sled will fit, he is just assuming that he will be getting a sled....LOL ;)! That is all he talks about and when I tell him that you need money for that stuf he says just go to the machine that gives Money to everone... and get some. :WayCool: Kids are funny but he does have me thinking ;):D

Attachments

• snowmobiling 048.jpg
    snowmobiling 048.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have the same problem, and my daughter is only 17 months old!

I know she doesn't have a helmet on, but I only go 2-3 m.p.h. around the level yard....anyone know if they make helmets that small?

The only reason I had mine on, is that I had just gotten back from quick "warm up" run.

Attachments

• sled.JPG
    sled.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 21
Good to see the official Yooper snowmobile suit in action . . .

That is how we tell the locals up there . . . the ones in blue jeans.

Nice looking MM.

Ride with my son

Went for a ride with my older son. He is a real Yamahead allready.

Why doesn`t Yamaha make any sleds for the juniors ?? One small fourstroke like the small ATV what they have ;)! . Just a thought.

Cool post & Pics! My 13 month old baby girl totally freaks over the sight & sound of snowmobiles. I have had her on a few quick trips around the yard & the look on her face is priceless! It makes me a nervous wreck though even when going ultra slow with her.

I thought I would post this picture of all the kids, the two on the 600XT and the one on the blue viper are my three and the others are my buddys.

Attachments

• small for web.jpg
    small for web.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 22
lol, i was riding all weekend in just blue jeans, must be a whole northern midwest thing

looks like fun! I think I almost want a kid now... still a little ways off though, turned 24 yesterday and getting married next year though

My wife - who doesn't ride- can't understand what I see in snowmobiling or why our 8 year old daughter begs to go riding every time is snows. All I can tell my wife is that it is in our blood. Here I am on my first ride on my dad's pride and joy: a '72 SW 433C. Why couldn't he have waited one more year for the SR433? :yam:

Attachments

• John & Greg.gif
    John & Greg.gif
    147.2 KB · Views: 21

Back