some pictures from Munising

rx1yama18

We went riding in Munising last weekend 600 miles of awesome trails and no problems except for the pro x2 that broke down again. lol :yam:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 11

SWEET!!!!
Great pics, Its nice to ride with a diverse group of riders......it gives you a chance to check out the scenery while they piece thier rides back together.

lol, trust me, this isn't the first time this guy's pro x has broke down either. It breaks every trip. It has cracked bulkhead right now. There are four of them at the dealer right now with the same problem, no recall though :o|

I think that ice was on alterante trail 310 around big bay area. Here is some more pic's of it.
:yam:

Attachments

• afs breakfastsmall 1.JPG
    afs breakfastsmall 1.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 8
  • afs breakfast small 2.JPG
    afs breakfast small 2.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 12
  • afs breakfas3 small.JPG
    afs breakfas3 small.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 10
no pictures of the fat old guy? You know the guy that uses the rx1 as *** floss?

lol, lucky he kept his mask on, or you wouldn't be seeing too much scenery in the area. Surprise surprise, cory is working on his poo. ;):D

Wow! that was scarey...I opened this post and I thought someone stole my pics. I even did a double check to see if it was my post that I mysteriously conjured...LOL What I mean is, I just got back from the same place and took many of the same pics...weird. Also, you guys wear almost the same stuff and ride the same sleds as the group we were with...lol Small world. I trust it was every bit as fun as our trip. Nice pics.

lol, deffiantly a small world we probally passed each other on the trails a few times over the weekend. :yam:

no, they probably passed YOU. You guys were always on the side of the trail fixing that poo. LOL ;):D

Back