Water cross (Frederic house lake near Timmins, Ontario)

Here's a couple of water cross pictures from a couple of weeks ago. An SRX and a RX-1 skipping across. The last one is just a nice sunset shot riding back to the hotel one night.

Attachments

• Timmins Trip 013.jpg
    Timmins Trip 013.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Timmins Trip 016.jpg
    Timmins Trip 016.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Timmins Trip 018.jpg
    Timmins Trip 018.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 13

MaximaFan said:
For a heavy sled the SRX looks nicely fit crossing that water.
JT
I have a really good video from the the back of the SRX going across the water (2 up). I am waiting for a friend to help me out with a website and will get a link to share the vid's.

I don't want to see ANY pictures of that trip!!! Makes me sad!!

When I saw the title I thought..what a coincidence Dave has done that one before...well here he is again. Seems strange that its not an exciter lol.

Aw geez, it really was a GREAT TRIP doc!! 780 miles in 3.5 days, and 300 of those miles were on the first day!!!! Ton's of powder, great weather, good food, ladies, hot tub, crazy spontaneous repairs.....

I missed my Exciters for crossing water, but I had no idea that the SRX was smooth and fast and could keep on trucking on the liquid.

Mike, I've uploaded my avatar, which is a snippit from the video you took while on the back with me. Get those video's up. Cheers!

Aww... DOC.... don't you want to hear all the little details? It truly was an awesome trip, lots of great riding, cool water crosses, jumps, powder playing. You missed a great one. Where else can you run for 30 km's straight up the hydro lines in complete fresh powder? It was just like in the movies, carving and turning in the powder. Pulling wheelies of every little bump. Jumping snowbanks, road crossings, etc. Hey I even missed a turn in your honour. Could say i kind of "lost all my skill" :rolleyes: . Just kidding, well not about missing the turn (ouch). You did miss a good one though. Maybee we can make up for it by going for a nice ride this weekend? What do you think? Let's check with Dave if he's up for it. (you can pack the house up during the week).

Dave, cool avatar. Never thought of using that part from the clip. That is pretty awesome looking. (was even better in real life!! ;)! )

I think you mean "ran out of talent" ;). I'm good for one day this weekend, as I was last weekend..if only someone knew how to use the phone and told a brutha what was happening. I get the house in 8 days so I can't be gone for too long or the girl freaks out.

Back