Canada 04

Viper Treats

Can't wait, pics from last year, heading up again on Saturday AM for a week. The red MM is a local he has 40,000 KM on it.

Attachments

• Yamaha Group.JPG
    Yamaha Group.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Yamaha Sunset.JPG
    Yamaha Sunset.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Snowy Morning.JPG
    Snowy Morning.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 20
  • Sweet D Trail 2.JPG
    Sweet D Trail 2.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 40
  • My Favorite Trail.JPG
    My Favorite Trail.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 33

wow that view from the powerlines is awesome, you can see so far. I would love to make it up there sometime, everyone is always raving about how awesome it is to ride up there.

Canada

Went this year first time alsome, going next year for sure. We need a ty ride up there 3 or a 4 day run next year, how about it Mr sled! LaLaLa

Last edited:
Northern Ontario

You guys should come up through the Kapuskasing area in Northern Ontario. Don't think you would be dissapointed. Come at the end of Feb, that's when the trails are at their best IMO.

I'm going to be trying to arrange a tourism package up here with our local clubs. Maybe try to set up a package with suggested routes and day trips with discounts on meal, hotels, etc..... I will let you know how it turns out.

-Jon

Last edited:
Mountain SXr said:
You guys should come up through the Kapuskasing area in Northern Ontario. Don't think you would be dissapointed. Come at the end of Feb, that's when the trails are at their best IMO.

I'm going to be trying to arrange a tourism package up here with our local clubs. Maybe try to set up a package with suggested routes and day trips with discounts on meal, hotels, etc..... I will let you know how it turns out.

-Jon

Hey Jon,

Yeah would like to get to that area, we try to get to new areas every year, I have heard the trails are great there, we turned south at Hearst this year. I may try to get to that area next year. Do you do any back country up there? Toying with the idea of getting a sled with a longer track for that sort of thing.

Mo at the northern lights motel in Wawa tried to do some touring packages and she quit doing it because the rescheduling and tracking trail conditions was a nightmare.

I have pics from this year, will post them when I get a chance.

Bryan

Viper Treats said:
Hey Jon,

Yeah would like to get to that area, we try to get to new areas every year, I have heard the trails are great there, we turned south at Hearst this year. I may try to get to that area next year. Do you do any back country up there? Toying with the idea of getting a sled with a longer track for that sort of thing.

Mo at the northern lights motel in Wawa tried to do some touring packages and she quit doing it because the rescheduling and tracking trail conditions was a nightmare.

I have pics from this year, will post them when I get a chance.

Bryan

Bryan,

Back country is what I do. I've converted my 700 SXr into a backcountry sled. There's enough back country to keep a person busy for a while.
Trails are always great through here. Our trails just officially closed this week.

Let me know if you ever need help planning a trip.

-Jon

Back