Idea for an 07 TY Ride??

I will do it, and will have at LEAST one other yammy with me, which would be rx1yama18. I was going to do it this year but then i tore my ACL. I'll be good to go by next year's!

You got me thinking now, man that was along time ago. We may have done it back then on a Thursday, I'm gonna have to ask the crew if they can remember what day it was. This will work out great for a weekday TY ride. I'm gonna book it now, depart on Tuesday evening and ride Wednesday, do the 500miler on Thursday, ride on Friday and head home Friday night.

Im in , i will talk to a few of the guys i ride with , but i would think there will be me on my yami, couple doos and a artic crap...the thursday ride sounds the best ...for all you guys looking to put on some SUPER miles on in a weekend , i was thinking of riding to the 500 from the bridge , we have a place east of the bridge(hessel) , start the weekend there , leave wednesday morning , ride the 500 thursday , ty rides friday and saturday ...drive home sunday ....that would be over 1000 miles in 4 days ....and I WILL NOT have a baby on the way next year ...2 years in a row is enough for me ...so im good to go ....i know theres along time till then , but lets keep on top of this ...im not affraid ...

i had to comment on the fact that you gota love that 91% of the yamahas finished .....and they ask why i ride a yamaha ...duh..

Ok Tom!!!!

Sounds as if we need an official TY Sanction for Thursday 500 miler, i might have to leave the wife at home for the 500, she can drive up and meet us in muni for the weekend, although she would be able to do it, i dont know that she will be able to get the extra day or two off from work.... hell maybe i will ride her sled... lol.....

Last edited:
i can only get my attak if the viper sells.... too much invested in her to trade it in.... so i might have to "suffer" another year on her... lol... the gas mileage savings and the plush ride of her vector might come in handy at the 500 miler....

Is there room for one more middle aged fat guy? If so put I'm in! Always wanted to do this event, now I's got a good reason to.

yea this should definately be a lot of fun, i'm getting excited. Still a LONG way off though :o|

is this thing a race? do you have to be 18 years or older to go into it? is that grand marais Minnesota? i need more info because this looks very interesting and if its grand marais minnesota im only 2 hours away.

Back