Fun In the Sun........Last Ride

SRXSRULE

We had an awesome 3 days in the mountains. Sun and 45* at 10,000 feet and still riding in powder! It dont get any better then that.click pics for better view. Enjoy. ===SRXSRULE===

Last edited:

Wow bro those are some kick A$$ pictures, looks like you had a good time. Lucky you got one more ride when you thought it was all over. Hopefully we can get a ride in with each other next year, i'd like to make it out west with ya on one of them. ;)!

I made a point to take alot of pictures this time. It was some great riding. Your welcome to come out west anytime, Just remember once you go your hooked for life! ===SRXSRULE===

Last edited:
aren't you worried about breaking that warrior at all? lol, although there is probably enough snow to make the landing quite a bit softer than it looks

SRXSRULE said:
I made a point to take alot of pictures this time. It was some great riding. Your welcome to come out west anytime, Just remember once you go your hooked for life! ===SRXSRULE===

I can agree with Rules on that! went out last year for the first time with my 02 Viper 136 x 1-1/2, This year I added CPR pipes and went in march, now all I think about is what I want to do to my Viper for my trip west next season

PS. I think Rules goes around Centenial? correct me if I am wrong, thats were I have gone it is GREAT!!!

Ride it like a Rental!

Awesome pictures! You are right, mountain riding is very addicting, I'm at 15 nine day trips west and counting. Steep and deep is where horsepower, weight, and floatation all come into play.

:kw

I went out there for the first time this winter and now all i think about is when i can go back and when i graduate college i want to go out there and become a guide i know you won't get rich doing it but not many people can say that thy love going to work everyday. But i want to get out there again next year but we have to save some money so i looks like i will have to wait two :cry: i wish i could be like you that is so cool that you took 15 trips ;)! :WayCool:

Last edited:

Back