Errors!!!!

I haven't gotten one yet today....
and I'm on here a lot more than I should be at work. :rocks:

I have some pictures on a post that won't open - I reloaded them and they still don't show - have we entered into the twilight zone?

Am I missing something? I see it says attached image, but there's no image showing for me.

error

Tom, I get an error quite often. I'm trying to remember what it says. I think it is something like... timed out when trying to contact RX-1 adds, or something like that. I just figured it was something to do with my computer, and the banners up top. I just close the little pop up window and go on. Next time it happens, I'll write it down and post it for you. Chad.

I can not get on the totally yamaha web site on my computer it says something like that is not a web adress. It works on every other computer i tryed so idk whats wrong. :o|

go on your pc click start, then run then type in CMD , that will open a window, then type
ipconfig /flushdns

Then go to the site and click refresh on the browser....let me know if that works

I don't know if my troubles have anything to do with this but, I tried to get to the forums today at work and I was blocked. If it's big brother at work, I'm really pissed and bumbed out. :o|
I'll see what happens tomorrow. If it's for real, you won't be hearing from me often cause I don't have much time at home. I guess I was fortunate while it lasted, most people don't get to jump on the internet at work.
This place is the best. Thanks for all the help and I'll continue to help when I can. :rockon:
Mr. Sled, This site has got to be the best there is, period! ;)!

Back