Couple pics of the sleds before summerization

yamaholic22

Here are a couple shots right before i fogged them out, etc. Sure makes me want some snow...but in the meantime... :beer: ;):D ;):D ;):D

Attachments

• Sleds 1.jpg
    Sleds 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Sleds 2.jpg
    Sleds 2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 47
  • sleds 3.jpg
    sleds 3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Sleds 4.jpg
    Sleds 4.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Sleds 5.jpg
    Sleds 5.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 27

few more

few more

Attachments

• Sleds 6.jpg
    Sleds 6.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Sleds 7.jpg
    Sleds 7.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Sleds 8.jpg
    Sleds 8.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Sleds 9.jpg
    Sleds 9.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22
you know i actually never noticed that until you said something. Rich must've made a mistake when he designed those, because it has writing on the top of it for the other site so you can't flip it over.

Yeah now every time he looks at it he will be like oh man! LOL my brother had a delux sticker missing on his hood and did not notice for about 2 years :ORC then when i noticed it he looked at it diffrent every time.

lol, i'm not going to be worrying about it too much. I even had to look a little bit to see the difference, the tuning forks all just open the opposite way of how they do on a true yamaha decal.

'68, that thing is MINT. We just bought a 427 for it last week, we are rebuilding it right now, can't WAIT to get that bad boy in there! :WayCool:

that tuning fork logo is right, that is richs' new logo for his new site. i have one too on my windy. should be able to see it in my avatar

No its upside down. Just look at the tuning fork logo in the middle of your hood by the front bumper, or Just go to yamaha.com and look for there symbol. I'd trust Yamaha.com over Richs site lol

The C&A's came off of the SXR because my sister actually just bought the sled and wanted it all back to stock. Pipes came off, high compression head, skis, tempaflow, clutching, everything. Now i can put them on the srx, and the tempaflow too ;)!

well, the SRX moved into the "primary sled" position for the remainder of this season, but i'm not too sure about next season. For next season it may become a drag only sled. As of right now this is a maybe, only because i'm not sure where the funds ship is going to land, but if all goes to plan i may be on a new primary sled, and the SRX on saturdays and sundays. ;)!

Back