Couple pics of the sleds before summerization

Oh come on Eric that Warrior can't be that bad ;)! And i bet you're not dreading the day that Port calls you telling you that new mountain is in. Anyway I told you when we go on a ride together it will be yours as much as you want. I know how it must feel to lose an SRX, gotta be like watching your first born leave the nest. Sure like that thing though.

I dont know, he has had quite a few srxs, and still has that warrior, but he still misses the srxs quite a bit. Hard to make yourself not love those things. :yam:

The sticker on the windy is NOT upside down. Its a knock off tuning fork design, Rich used it because there is this thing called a copyright. Freaking out about something retarded. Anyways, Sweet sleds YH22.

I kick myself for getting rid of my 98 srx 600!! Kick *** sled. Just as fast as my Viper and it had ohlins front shocks. Nice.

That looks sweet i probably wil be putting those pipes in to my viper it should look and sound sweet i can hardly wait for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WayCool:

the reliability factor definately goes up a lot once you get it all dialed in compared to a lot of aftermarket set ups.

lol nice display picture mike that was funny when all those sled driving by gave you weird looks when you were face down in the snow. ;)! ;)!

Back