pics from 04/16/05

nodoo_s

Just a few pics from a ride this weekend in Maine, trails were pretty good until we got to far west. once we headed back north plenty of snow. not alot of miles but we just went exploring through old cuttings and climbing the hills. it was t-shirt weather.

Attachments

• hill1.JPG
    hill1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 34
  • hill2.JPG
    hill2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 43
  • HILL4.JPG
    HILL4.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 23
  • hill.JPG
    hill.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 20
  • shedding.JPG
    shedding.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

more pics

more pics

Attachments

• tomg.JPG
    tomg.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 15
  • COOKOUT.JPG
    COOKOUT.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • RIVER.JPG
    RIVER.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 28
  • MYSLED.JPG
    MYSLED.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 19
  • TOM&ART.JPG
    TOM&ART.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
just a few more

more pic

Attachments

• doug.JPG
    doug.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 24
  • MYSLED.JPG
    MYSLED.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 19
  • view.JPG
    view.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Oh Sure....

Yuo are still riding and I am mulching flowerbeds!! Those are some good pics. I have never been able to ride much past the first of April. And then only in the UP. Trailer 15 miles from town and crawl around the woods. Glad you are still riding ;)! .

Dave :rockon: :rockon:

wow, now that is awesome being able to ride this late in the season. All i can say is "i wish"

That is the same thing we found when we took what i thought was a late in the season trip to maine. The only way to go is north east is okay but forget west or south :kw ;)!

even around anchorage? or only up in the mountains? Anchorage actually gets pretty mild doesn't it?

in anchorage its perty warm(around35) but 1/2 hour away about 2 feet of fresh pow can be found and 1 1/2 hoursdrive and your into 8 to 12 feet with a heavy snow warning in effect tonight into tommorrow! its the life! lol

Back