Turk:heel clicker setup- '02 sxr 600?

Millinocket Rocket

just about to put a set of heelclickers(not h-times) in an '02 sxr 600. didn't have much luck looking around in tech pages or forums and was wondering if anyone else has had any success with any setups. just a good starting point would be a big help. sled is stock except for new 1" track and 96 studs. rider is 200- 210lbs. looking for a trail setup, and also have a dalton 46/36 helix to install w/it. any sugg's. greatly appreciated! thanks

I would try a little weight in the heel to keep the engagement down and leave the rest empty. If U have a single pipe 600 it might not like the HCs at all.

10-4, but it wouldnt hurt to give them a try. I dont know too many guys that have tried them on a 600. Work great on my 780 though ;)!

Try 3 grams in heel, rest of weight empty, 43 degree helix or something close to a 45/39 & green secondary spring at 60 degree wrap.

turk- thanks for the reply- that's 2 replies for that same setup. it looks like that's what we'll start out with. will a 46/36 dalton be close enough?- and the green sec. spring is stock on that machine, isn't it?(my buddies sled)

Back