Dirt bike parts for the older yamaha

Yamaha_srx_700

Anyone know where i can get some dirt bike parts for my older yamaha i posted this same thread in general yamaha discussion i didnt see theres a motorcycle spot.... my bad........ :yam: any help is appreciated.......... :rocks:

i think i have a frame and gas tank floating around for one of those but no motors. still have some yt 175 motor parts and stuff around. complete bike sold last year. gotta burnt it 175 in the shed. i have more xt parts floating around than pure dirt stuff.

I tried goin thru the Yamaha dealer yesterday and they want 34.75 a tensioner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna have to figure out something else........... :yam:

what it do? break the bolt holes off where it bolts on cyl?

we did a crude patch on one usin gear clamps to hold it in place around the cylinder. worked great till the valves dropped 3 weeks later.

O you must be thinking of something else im talking about that chain tensioner to keep my chain tight so i dont strip my sprocket on my tire.......................... :yam:

Yamaha, I think the part you are looking for is a chain guide, not a tensioner.

Chain tension is adjusted by moving the rear axle forward or backwards, or removing/adding links to the chain.

Yea i know what u guys are talking bout i need the tensioners there striped out and i tried taping them out but it wont work i need new ones or some used ones................. :yam: ;)!

Back