Working Log

looks like you could stand to soften up the preloads on those front springs a little bit, that thing is sitting WAY high, going to have a high roll center in the corners, will make it tippy. Guess it depends what you are doing though. With that set up right now it looks like you wouldn't have any trouble jumping a house ;)!

The next time you paint a windshield, paint the back side. The result will be a glossy shield that is not likely to get scratched.

I don't know grapeape, I'm not even sure where he lives. I only know him through this forum. Maybe that winshield just caught his eye because he did the same thing you did but then painted another one the way that he suggested and he like the results better....I'm not trying to back grapeape or you I'm just trying to help make peace. It doesn't matter what other people think anyway. If you like it that's all that matters.

I painted my grills on my SRX yellow and all my buddies say it looks like $h1t. Who cares what they think. Lets line up and then we'll see who's trashtalking. :)

my .02

Wow, I guess my wording somehow was rough. My bad. I am not the greatest person for typing, sometimes my thoughts may be mis read.

Back