pics of summer project

nice sled man, REAL nice. I like the windshield, wish I had something like that, but the low cut blue one is alright i guess. Nice man, Nice

windy is just a stock viper shield cut down about 3 inches and back painted orange with plasicote spray paint.... worked great for a windy that was just sitting in my garage....

Update

almost done, go tthe track in it, not just need to get the heads back from being cut, and the shocks back from being rebuilt, put the clutches back on, and it will be ready to fly. Here are a few more pics I took of it tonight when i was out there with the new totallyamaha.com stickers on it, and the orange faced gauges in it.....

Attachments

• sled pics cat pics 009Small.jpg
    sled pics cat pics 009Small.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 21
  • sled pics cat pics 011(small).jpg
    sled pics cat pics 011(small).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 25
  • sled pics cat pics 010(small).jpg
    sled pics cat pics 010(small).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Finally Done Today!!!!!

All i need to do now is replace the head gasket/orings on one cylinder, as they leak abit. Got her running today though and drove it aroudn the yard, clutch is CRAZY, should be nice this winter, and FINALLY got the suspension setup, via some help from Junior and Maxdlx, THANKS ALOT GUYS!!! These guys know there stuff if you ever need any help, im sure they would be glad to help out. Anyways, here is a few pics of it today by the pine trees, looks much better outside!

Attachments

• sled pictures 2 005(small).jpg
    sled pictures 2 005(small).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 54
  • sled pictures 2 002small.jpg
    sled pictures 2 002small.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 36
  • sled pictures 2 001small.jpg
    sled pictures 2 001small.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 42
Hey I just noticed in your pics, the top plastic washer is missing on the transfer rods. It will destroy those quick nuts without them.. Maxdlx

max, it is there, just stuck down on the part where the grease sert is, the part that connects to the skid. It is dark in them pics, and the washer is covered in grease. Already checked that out, trust me, it is there. Thanks tho for looking out.

took teh gauges apart, then scanned the old faces, and photoshopped new ones, printed em out on card stock, then put a thin piece of hard plastic over them to protect them from any moisture

well, guess what guys, Im back at it again. As some of you know it went through a gate last eyar, and scratched up the hood pretty good. Well I am now in the process of sanding down, and repainting the hood. While I was at it I made some modifications. I dont have any pics yet, but I will get some here soon. Also am replaing the right side radius rods, as they are nice and bent from the previous owner. What a pain in the a**. I cant seem to get the bolts out of the trailering arm end. Anyhow will get pics up later on.

Below the yellow part is now all cut out, and will have a fine mesh screen installed and painted orange.

Attachments

• sled damage after going through gate 001.jpg
    sled damage after going through gate 001.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
  • sled pictures 2 005(small).jpg
    sled pictures 2 005(small).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
here are some I took tonight, actually shows teh hood, and give you alot better idea of it

Attachments

• 2 sled and garage pics 006.jpg
    2 sled and garage pics 006.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2 sled and garage pics 008.jpg
    2 sled and garage pics 008.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2 sled and garage pics 010.jpg
    2 sled and garage pics 010.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 6

Back