05 Hurley Ride!!!!

Yep, they go almost anywhere . . .

Nice waders Steve, did you keep the mud and water on the outside ?

Ding, you stole the avatar I stole from some guy on a Doo site. :D:DP

Yes, those waders are Cabela's Dry-Plus breathable version. They never leaked and kept all the goo outside where it belonged.

I highly recommend them to anyone out playing in the mud. ;)!

Hey Steve, I was in the process of capturing a Johnny Skep pic myself for an avatar when I saw the one over on dootalk.com. It was exactly what I wanted so I copied it.

I see you have it now too. I have the quote too although I had to lose my VIP moniker to do so.

Looks like a great time. We always seem to do that with much fewer vehicles involved and no winches (or was that wenches, I forget) . . . We decided we were getting too old to horse them around by hand, so gave it up. However, you guys seem to have it figured out.

Well Ding, out of respect for you and in honor of one of the craziest riders I've ever met, I'm going to use Daryl's picture as my avatar.

It should be known that I tried it first at a much lower velocity, got stuck, required two machines to winch me out then got to listen to Daryl tell me that all it would take was a little more speed.

As you can see from the photos, that didn't work, twice. LaLaLa

LOL, there is so much brown growler in Hurley, I guess you could call them the Brown Growler Tar pits...LOL

Gina, did you show Rick the pics??

He hasn't seen the pics yet ... I am going to make sure to take my puter home this weekend so he can see them!

Good thing Rick didn't go ... between him and Chase someone would have thought there was a couple of wild hairy beast on the loose!

What is this about the ladies not wanting to go ... I don't ever recall any being invited on Hurley rides! Although right now a few of us are not in the 'right' condition to be out riding! :na

I don't know Tom, my wife booked a condo at the Haven for both Labor Day weekend as well as the "Pumpkin Run" on October 7-9th right after I sent those pics to her and her girlfriends. They just love mudding! (Yes, I'm winch boy for them too.)

We've got one 50+ year old gal who could possibly give Daryl a run for his money in the "hold it to the bar and blast through it method".
:rockon:

Back