Neighbor is Talking Trash....I hope?

smeekhof

Gentlemen, I have a question, What is the HP rating of a 2000 Vmax 500cc? and how will it compare to a 1999 or 2000 MXZ 500cc?

I had a heavy moded Phazer and it took a 1997 Mxz 583. So anything is possible. Get a clutch kit/reed spacers/studs. Good luck.

Look at the tech page for clutching. Set the clutching up right and make sure you have traction and you will take him in a 1000 feet.

the to be father in law has an 02 mxz 700 and it is quick. best thing it has going for it is traction over my viper. has studs and it is an adrenaline, so has a decent track. I am getting a ripsaw this season, so I think I will take him :) always get him on the top end :)

^
Im With Stupid |

LoL, just kidding, anywho, the correct setup in a mach z will take a viper for sure. They can be setup pretty fast, but stock for stock, might be close, Viper should coem out on top tho

but the 700 isnt as fast as the 670 from what I have seen............ not is a drag race at least.........

I have to agree also a 670 will take a Viper without any problems if it's setup correctly. From my experience the 670 is faster than the MXZ 700.

99srx700,
A Mach Z against a Viper wouldn't even be a race! .....or maybe you meant MXZ instead of Mach Z. I'm confused....lol

the 700 mxz is just as fast as the 670 when set up properly, i just doesn't FEEL as fast because the new chassis is a lot more rigid and doesn't flex and buck all over the place. I junk chassis can make an engine feel much stronger because it over powers the chassis.

drag races around her show the 670 is faster, I live right near Bickford racing. although......afterthought. that was the HO. so the HO is faster than the 700 lol. too damn many configurations!

I run with 3 mxz 670's and not one of them is faster than my viper. I havent ran a 670ho but as far as regular 670's they should not beat a non-piper viper. the mxz 700 i run with is neck and neck. with the 43 helix i would pull away from him. switched to 46/36 and who ever got the hole shot would stay that way to the end.

yeah, the 700 is faster than the 670, but the 670 HO is faster than the 700 lol. the HO will beat the viper, but the standard 670 and the 700 won't, from what I have seen

never say wont, that isn't even near the truth. 95% of the race is pure set up and shows who knows their socket set from their a$$. ;):D

Back