Pre-Season Track Deals

Port-Parts

VIP Member
Website
www.portyamaha.com
We just received in the majority of our fall order for tracks from Yamaha. Anyone looking for a great deal on any of the accessory tracks offered by Yamaha should check these out. We got large quantities of Ripsaws, Energy, Free Ride, and should be seeing Hacksaw tracks shortly. PM, email or call for pricing - to low to post

The Hacksaw first came out last season for the Firecat models in a 128x13.5 size. This season it will be offered in a 121x15 size to fit the majority of short track sleds. It is basically a 1" track with a lug pattern similar in style to the 1.25" Ripsaw. It should be the hottest 1" track on the market this fall for performance trail and all around use.

Hacksaw tracks are in and have a very impressive lug pattern. They have a lot more lug down the center of the track as compared to a 9830. They are clipped every 3rd but have all the windows punched out.

They do offer a pre-drilled version with 144 holes. Weight on the Hacksaw 121" is 33lbs. As far as holding up these tracks are built along the same lines as the Ripsaw in regards to the finger-like lugs. In my opinion Camoplast tracks are by far the best in the industry as far as performance and durability goes. SJ I shot you a PM with more info.

Could you PM me with a price on the Pre drilled and the standard one? are you guys going to be at the Grays Lake snowmobile show this year?

I would love a pm for the price of a ripsaw for my 03 viper. please include shipping to 03809 if you can. I am getting a track this year, just not sure from who yet lol!

Back