how about a ride in new york

What do you mean "change to pass" ?
Are they still gonna require me to register my sled in New York ?

guys has any1 come up with anything?? i nkow i started this tread but im up for anything so we all need to agree on somthing..also i cant post on here off of my computer so i wont be able to get back on until the middle of the week..we need to figure this out guys..

not suppose to have to register sled as long as it is reg. in your state and u have insurance.

i suggest we bunker in boonville or in a surrounding areas & make a ride to the old forge-bigmouse inlet area 1 day & back & the next to highmarket & sportsman way the next day.nice long ride both ways,can prolly even make it a 3- 4 day thing or whatever. thinking maybe middle of january......also could prolly start on a thursday night get together & ride through the weekend....what you all think??

Still thinking about a NY ride, need snow and cold, rode 65 miles sunday Tughill was typical rough, wet holes in the woods near Osceola, You can never count on the weather to make plans....have to wait and see....Boonville is a good central location to stay.....Think & Dream Snow....CP

Back