Novi snow show anyone?

Dinner Plans after the Novi Snow Show this weekend

Okay, here it is as promised. Hopefully this time works for the majority of the folks. Please let me know as soon as you can if you will be able to join us for dinner. I want to ensure we have enough seating for everyone. If I don't hear back from ya, via this post or email me at sharon0414@yahoo.com, then I will assume you can't 'make it. Looking forward to seeing everyone :yam:

Saturday, November 5th at 5:30pm:
Meet at Lazy Lizard Cantina for Dinner & Drinks (same place we've been going to for the last few years). The reservation is under the name "Cook".

Directions from the Novi Expo Center to the Lazy Lizard Cantina:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1a=46100+Grand+River+Avenue&1c=&1s=&1z=48374&2a=43155+MAIN+ST+STE+214&2c=+NOVI+&2s=MI&2z=

FYI: If you plan on doing any riding in Canada this year, you may want to pick up your trail permits at the Novi show. They are a little cheaper if you buy them before December 1st. Here's a link in case you need to calculate the exchange rate.

I will be there Saturday, but doubt I will make it to the Yami booth at 2pm (unless I get out of work early).

VMJ, Skis yes, want them. Jeep, bought a new one, a big one, it runs, it wheels. Send me your digits, so I can get ahold of you, I want to meet up at the show.

Hello there.....

I am in the same boat as Tom not if I will be able to attend the dinner, but hope to see everyone at the show either at the Yamaha booth or as everyone is walking around I will be in booth 322 Snowmobileguys.com. Make sure to stop by.

ON a side note I was in Gaylord this last weekend attending the MSA convention. I was very surprised as I walked into the room at Treetops resort and looked at the walls and saw these giant sized banners for Arctic Cat, Polaris and Ski-Doo but no Blue Yamaha banner to be seen. This bothered me a little and later on I was with the VP of MSA and asked the question as to why no Yammie blue was on the wall. His answer was that Yamaha declined to represent and attand the function. WOW...

It was difficult to go through the awards session as they passed out prizes and did the 50/50 drawing just to see AC, Polaris and Doo clothing, apparel and other products being passed out. Now I might be partial to Team blue but we need to make sure that the reps at Yamaha get some feedback about this..

I dont understand how or why they would miss out on being part of a states function that has over 300,000 registered sleds especially with all the folks that are apart of this site. I am just posting this to let everyone know that from my perspective I dont think that it was a good call especially since quite a few of the officers ride Yamaha and how many interactive Yamaha riders that are here in MI.....

LEt me know what you think and hopefully we can encourage Yamaha to become a bigger aprt of the MSA functions.

Travis

Back