Cant choose

VmaxSx600

Well everyone now that i know my handlbars are 7/8" i need some suggestions on some bars! please suggest some for me. I was looking at the Tag Metals T2... Thank you for helping

If you have a sx 600 I would add a pair of viper stock bars. I did this to my sx when I had it and it made a big difference.

We had some protapers on a sx 700 once and i loved those bars, great feel and position.

Actually i wanna know if the tag t2s would work? cuz it says they are 7/8" at the handle parts so all the old controls will fit on it, but where the riser is clamped on it is 1 1/8"? so i dunno if the clamp will fit will someone help! thanks

Tag and Pro-taper and a couple others offer kits to convert the 7/8 bar mount to the 1 1/8 mount. When choosing a different bar, keep in mind that Yamaha snowmobile bars have a ton of rise built in, in relation to motocross bars.

thats the thing if i do buy the t2 bars from tag are they 1 1/8" on the clamping area? and i got some rec risers for the bars so i dont know how the 1 1/8" conversion clamp would work

Well i want a tapered bar but it seems like all the tapered bars are 1 1/8" clamp area? but hey what kinda pro taper bar do you got on yours?

I have T2 bars on my SX, with a 4" Powermadd Riser. Those bars come with their own clamps. But remember they are LOWER than stock if you dont use a riser. I had to buy longer bolts for them to work with my riser.

Back