Suspension broken

Tasiilaq

My friend got an old VMax 600 MountainMax and the suspension is totally lost in tha back. It really need new shocks and springs.....

Can any of you recommend what would be the best solution. We do not want to use the OEM replacements......

Thanks and cheers from Greenland

are you trail riding it or mountain riding, because the mm's are already set up softer than trail sleds.

hoffam19 said:
are you trail riding it or mountain riding, because the mm's are already set up softer than trail sleds.

I guess my friend will do half trail half mountain. And yes you're right, its way too soft. Any recommendations ? . Fox, KYB etc. ??

well if you really want the best, Ohlins is it. They are a little more pricey than KYB's and fox initially (except fox air shox), but make up for it in performance and durability, those things last a LONG time between rebuilds. They have so much adjustablity, they really can be set up exactly how you want.

go over on the 4 stroke side and look for 4 fighter. He has a rear ohlins piggy back for sale at a great price. Be sure to make sure it is the same length eye to eye as yours, but for 285 that is the best you are going to find. I have the spring off of it that was for 300 plus riders if you need it. I think it is sprung now for like 200 to 250. That would be your best shocks to get. Maxdlx

Back