smjimmy3.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 34
  • smhaydaygroup.jpg
    smhaydaygroup.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 106
  • smbooth.jpg
    smbooth.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 23
Did you pack up early Sunday? I saw the trailer Sat, but I was heading out and it was about 3 or 4 rows down. I was going to stop by and say hi on Sunday, but I couldnt find the trailer.

Oh well, Im gonna try to make it to one of the rides this year. Its seems like it would be so easy to make it to one since I only live and hour from muni and i ride there all the time, but since it is so close we never plan in advance and then bam its in two days and I dont have any cash... My buddy and I have been saying we are going to go for the last three years and havnt made it, but I'm going to make it this year dammit...

Hey Sled why cant I see your video's
I hear sound but the picture is black.
Is that Bunny in the pictures you lucky dog. :WayCool:

I wish I would have been able to see the backflip.It was nice meeting everyone.I'm the guy in thew orange shirt behind the apex.

Seeing Jimmy Blaze doing the back flip yesterday was awesome. It was nice meeting up with some of the fellow TY'ers on Saturday at Mr. Sleds booth and at my trailer in the swap meet. I hope that next year I get to meet some of Bunny's sisters. I'm on my knee next to the Apex wearing the pink shirt in the group picture.

Posted earlier, but seems to been lost . . .

Sorry that I didn't get to talk to many of you. I did talk a little bit with Craig, and Tom of course. We should have got Jimmy to join the pic.

I am behind Tom.

Haydays Pics

:WayCool: Great meeting all the other Total Yamaha guys at Haydays.
Had a awesome time Sorry I missed you ( Mr Sled) on Sunday
Hope to see all you T A guys at the Central WI Snow Show in St. Point
October 28 -30 Come to Point check it out & give me any suggestions on helping me make it a better show.
(I'm the guy next to MR SLED in the grey tank top in the Bunny pic.)

Brian L Swan Co-Chair CWSS

PS Bunny told she will try to make it to the Show

Last edited:
MrSled said:
There are so many, I was hoping that all the guys that where there would post...
I'm the tall goofy looking guy in the back (with the old TY shirt) , without a hat lol

Mr Sled

Thats the first time I have ever seen a chick in the middle of Tom and Terry. Maybe there is hope...............LOL
:kw

Tod

Back